Our team at Macadoodles loves to help you celebrate!
Valentine’s Day is about enjoying time with loved ones and planning shouldn’t be stressful or complicated.
Macadoodles has a way to keep it simple for you.
Here are three Champagne cocktails you’ll like and have fun making!
The Tequila Sunrise Mimosa – A simple Valentine’s Day brunch.
- Pineapple pieces
- 1 – ounce tequila
- 1 – ounce champagne
- 1 – ounce orange juice
- Garnish with orange
- Pour 1 ounce of tequila into a champagne flute.
- Add champagne until your flute is roughly half full, approximately 1 ounce or slightly more.
- Pour in orange juice until flute is mostly full, save for about 1/2″ at the top of your flute.
- Finish by adding a large splash of grenadine to each flute.
The Flirtini – It’s fun for a flirtatious evening!
- ½ – ounce Cointreau Orange Liqueur
- 1 – ounce raspberry vodka
- ½ – ounce pineapple juice
- ½ – ounce cranberry juice
- 1 – ounce Champagne
- Garnish: raspberry or maraschino cherry
- Muddle the pineapple pieces and Cointreau in the bottom of a mixing glass.
- Add the vodka, cranberry, and pineapple juice.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Top with Champagne.
- Garnish with raspberry or maraschino cherry.
Kir Royale – Classy and simple, the Kir Royale is a perfect Champagne cocktail.
- ½ – ounce Chambord or crème de cassis
- 5 – ounces chilled brut (dry) Champagne
- Optional garnish: 1 fresh raspberry
- Pour the Chambord into a Champagne flute.
- Hold the glass at a 45-degree angle (this helps preserve the bubbles), gently pour in the Champagne.
- Garnish with a raspberry.
Serve. Sip. Enjoy.