Save Water, Drink Tequila.
July 24th is National Tequila Day, but let’s be honest, Tequila deserves more than just one day.
Tequila Fun Facts!
- Real Tequila means NO HANGOVER!
- The sugars in Tequila, agavins, may aid in weight loss.
- Tequila’s agavins can’t be metabolized, therefore, do not raise glucose levels.
The 5 subcategories of Tequila.
- Silver – Clear or “Blanco”. Clear Tequila is bottled and stored right after distillation. Made of 100% Blue Agave.
- Gold- Like Silver is unaged, but typically a “mixto”, which is not 100% agave. Aged for more than 2 months, but less than a year.
- Reposado- “Rested” This tequila is aged in Oak barrels for 2-12 months.
- Anejo- In repose for 1-3 years. Picks up more flavor from the barrel. Best enjoyed neat, can also substitute for whiskey.
- Extra Anejo – Introduced in 2006. Aged for more than 3 years. Extra Anejo picks up rich and impressive mixes of flavors. Best for sipping rather than mixing.
Grab your Tequila, lime, and salt. Take a shot, or make a drink.
Let’s celebrate all month long!
Create A Custom Profile
We want to know more about you and the products you love. Telling us about what you like will help us get you the best deals and access to new products.