What is a Charcuterie Board?
Charcuterie (Shahr-ku-tuh-ree) Boards have become vastly popular in the last year. The art of creating and assembling is what attracts most social influencers. Social Media is a great place to go for inspiration when trying to get creative with building your board. Try the hashtags #charcuterieboards #diycharcuterieboard
A Charcuterie board can be a platter, cutting board, ceramic platter, marble slabs, anything board you can grab. You can fill it using any items, but the most popular for this type are; cured meats, cheeses, olives, nuts, dried and fresh fruits, crackers, and jelly or jam.
How to Assemble:
- Find the right board. Large cutting boards, marble slabs, slate boards, or ceramic platters all make great options.
- Choose a variety of cured meats and salami.
- Use a variety of soft and hard cheeses with varying milk types and colors. (Brie, Havarti, Gouda, Hot pepper, Smoked Mozzarella, etc)
- Add cured olives and spreads/jams. The jams are best platted in small serving dishes. Also, add a variety of crackers and breadsticks.
- Mix in a colorful variety of nuts, fresh and dried fruits. You can add some fresh herbs too in the end if you’d like.
Arrange and Have fun making!!
Create A Custom Profile
We want to know more about you and the products you love. Telling us about what you like will help us get you the best deals and access to new products.